Frameworks are easier to implement than finding superstar talent. To increase sales you can reduce friction or increase motivation. Companies that reduce friction focus on operational excellence. They have the better corporate agility and focus on continued optimization. Companies that focus on increasing motivation focus on understanding their customers. They fuel growth by innovating based on their customers evolving needs. Many companies, like Apple, cycle between the two. Great companies like Amazon create a virtuous flywheel —doing both in tandem— that drives growth. They anticipate their customers’ expectations and stay ahead of delivering on them.
• Learn the single perspective that sales leaders share
• Learn the two directions you can use to improve sales
• Learn the three simple questions that speed the persuasive momentum of your entire sales system
• Learn about the four pillars that align your teams’ execution
• Learn to anticipate what your customers want so you can provide it